Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Help ME win!

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Song of Scarabaeus is DABWAHA's reader-picked nominee in the "Crossover" category of this 64-book showdown. The other 7 books in each of the 8 categories were picked by the Dear Author and Smart Bitches ladies, and Dear Author's review of the book can be found here.

If you've read the book and liked it, please vote for it. Voting for this round is open from noon, central time, Thursday 17th March, until midnight (I think that's about 4 AM - 4 PM on 18th, in Australia). You don't have to sign in or register or anything - it's anonymous.

Full disclosure: I'll win an iPad if my book wins. I don't actually know what an iPad is, but more importantly it's great exposure for my book as hundreds of readers are taking part.

If Song makes it through this round, I may bug you again for another vote. Until then... thanks in advance, and please spread the word!

UPDATE: Wheee! My book has progressed to Round 2. Whew. A long way to go, though... and I'm up against Kate Elliott in the next round *breaks out in nervous sweat*. Voting for Song will be noon to midnight on Saturday March 19th (CST) which is 4 AM Sunday 20th in Australia. Mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment